Colleagues from UW-CTRI, the Wisconsin Nicotine Treatment Integration Project (WiNTiP), and the Wisconsin Tobacco Prevention and Control Program will present their findings at the National Conference on Tobacco or Health in New Orleans June 28-30. Here are details.
- Karen Connor. COVID-19 and Smoking EHR Data: 1 Million Patients and Counting.
- Maggie Nolan. Rethinking Tobacco Treatment for Incarcerated Adults to Achieve Health Equity. Dr. Michael Fiore will present on Nolan’s behalf.
- Allison Gorrilla, Amy Skora, Sarah Thompson, Susan Lundsten, Karen Conner. Improving Access to Tobacco Dependence Treatment for People Who Are Justice-Involved.
- David “Mac” Macmaster. Tobacco Use Disorder Excluded from Substance Use Disorders for Nearly Half a Century.
- Luke Witkowski, Keri Schneider, Kim Larson, Chris Hollenback. The Comprehensive Approach to Youth Cessation in Wisconsin.