Get FREE training and technical assistance to help you treat tobacco use among your patients. We’ll show you how to do so quickly, efficiently, and seamlessly.
- General Tobacco-Cessation Treatment with Free CME Credits
- NEW! “Bucket Approach” 2019 Training
- Get FREE CE credits from the University of Wisconsin for learning how to help smokers coping with mental illness to quit
- Helping Behavioral Health Patients Quit Tobacco Use
- Get FREE CE credits from the University of Wisconsin
In Person (in Wisconsin): Contact your UW-CTRI Outreach Specialist