Oct. 10th on Opioids and Tobacco Use
The Smoking Cessation Leadership Center’s next live webinar will be on October 10, 2023 with speaker Dr. Shadi Nahvi, who will present on opioids and tobacco use. Don’t miss it! We will send announcements as well as posting a registration link on our website when details are finalized.
FREE credit can be earned, for participants who join the LIVE session, on Tuesday, Oct. 10, 2023.
Save the date and check back for registration information. You will receive instructions on how to claim credit via the post webinar email.
Stream On Demand
- Webinar – Addressing Tobacco Use In Pregnant Persons with Substance Use Disorders (Part 1) with Sarah Thompson, August 3, 2023
- Integrating Tobacco-Free Environment Policies in SUD Treatment Settings with Sarah Thompson, September 16, 2022
- Integrating Tobacco Treatment into Substance Use Treatment Settings: Addressing the Myths with Dr. Megan Piper, August 19, 2022
- Challenges and Opportunities in Cancer Control and Population Sciences, December 8, 2021
- How and Why to Include Health Economics in Tobacco Treatment Research, November 18, 2021 (requires an SRNT account)
- Vaping Evolved: What Parents Need to Know, November 17, 2021
- Cigarette Smoking in Aging and Cognitively Impaired Adults: What to Know and How to Help, November 13, 2021 (no link available)
- Smoking Cessation Treatment Reach and Effectiveness: A Report Card on Progress and Challenges, October 7, 2021
- Tobacco Use Disorder Coming to Substance Use Disorder Treatment, October 6, 2021
- Been There, Done That: Behavioral Health Leaders Discuss How THEY Successfully Integrated Tobacco Treatment Into Their Care, May 2020
- The Wisconsin Tobacco Quit Line: Updates and Insights into e-Referral Implementation, May 2020
- Tobacco Use and Chapter 75, May 2020
- UW Medicine Livestream: Addressing Addiction Through Treatment and Prevention, April 2020
- Youth Cessation, March 2020
- Archived Webinars