The Wisconsin Tobacco Quit Line: Updates and Insights into e-Referral Implementation
- Thursday, May 13, noon-1 p.m.
- No registration required
- Log in here
- Password: itEFw3hXi34 (48339349 from phones)
Moving Past the Pandemic and Returning to In-person Care: Seizing Opportunities to Address Tobacco Addiction
- Wednesday, May 19, noon-1 p.m.
- Did you know behavioral health clients are more likely to die from tobacco addiction-related causes when compared to other diagnoses?
- Did you know 40% of all cigarettes smoked by adults in the United States are smoked by adults with mental illness or substance use disorders?
- Register: https://tinyurl.com/s9xsaynn
- Smoking in Relation to Aging and Dementia, September 15, 2020
- The Pharmacist’s Role in Tobacco Treatment, March 5, 2020
- The “Bucket Approach” A Tailored Tobacco Treatment Approach to Assist Patients with Mental Health Disorders
- Treating Smokers Who are Unwilling to Quit: Innovative Approaches, June 19, 2019
- Wisconsin Medicaid Tobacco Cessation Benefits, April 24, 2019
- Archived Webinars