This is your source for tobacco treatment training, based on the latest peer-reviewed research. Here, you can request to have a UW-CTRI specialist come to your health system, hospital or clinic and provide free training to you and your staff. Or you can access educational materials online, as well as the latest news on topics ranging from billing codes to EHR.
- AMA and Dr. Fiore: 8 Things Physicians Should Know about Quitting Smoking
- Study: E-Referral to Quit Line Works
- JAMA Internal Medicine Paper: ‘Best’ Hospitals Should Report on their Tobacco Treatment
- Momentum Grows for Helping Cancer Patients Quit Tobacco
- Wisconsin Leads Nation in Doctor Interventions to Help Patients Quit Smoking
- More News